Bluelink - sending destination to car

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
Indalo

Post by Indalo »

Although I found some related material from 2021, I remain unclear about any resolution to this problem:

I have a trip coming up and there are no destinations thus far in the navigation programme in the car. Last evening, I looked up an address while indoors and sent it using Bluelink to the car. That seemed to work ok but within 30 seconds, I received a notification that it had failed. I then repeated the process but had the same outcome.

Thinking it might work better in a different format, I tried (1) the company name - same outcome, then I tried inputting only the postcode - once again with a failure notification.

I shall set the destination in the car before I set off but I’m rather disappointed that what I thought would be a simple exercise, has defeated me.

Perhaps I am missing something somewhere but is there any kind of user guide for Bluelink that I can consult. I have gone through the registration process, apparently successfully, and can access the various headings, under which things can be turned off or on, opened or closed. Sadly, it seems that very few seem accessible for me to actually select from and operate.

Is it the case that I just haven’t looked in the right place(s)?
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.

Indalo

Post by Indalo »

Further to my last, I have deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it. Having tried once more to send the destination to the car, so far nothing has come back to say that the transfer failed, so fingers crossed!
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

Indalo wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:19 am Further to my last, I have deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it. Having tried once more to send the destination to the car, so far nothing has come back to say that the transfer failed, so fingers crossed!
Hopefully its resolved. If you're having further issues you can email Bluelink at:
bluelink@hyundai-europe.com
Indalo

Post by Indalo »

IngerzSH wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:25 am you can email Bluelink at:
bluelink@hyundai-europe.com
Thanks for that, ‘IngerzSH’.

Should I find the need, then I may very well make contact with the Bluelink people as you have suggested. However, having just popped out for a spot of lunch at a place just too far (for me) to walk, I checked the navigation in the car and lo & behold, the address for my forthcoming trip was there so that element seems to be sorted.🤞🏻

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post